Thursday, October 28, 2010

Curl layered hair?

okay so i just got the chi

so my hairs really straight

and i want to curl it

but it's layered to my shoulders

it's raelly really choppy

i was thinking i would just curl the bottom but then

it would look weird

and if i put a lot of water or water based products in my hair then it poofs cause my hairs naturally curly

i was the use the chi with it but how do i do it if i want

a ton of little curls

i don't want a lot of volume at the top of my head and i have side bangs

help please

thankssCurl layered hair?
The fact that your hair is layered is great for curling though, it gives more texture.



Otherwise, you don't need to curl every strand of hair if you don't want too much volumeCurl layered hair?
there is something called a curling iron that does the job....... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment