Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I bought my mom a chi, she doesnt know how to curl her hair with it, I have no idea, does anybody els?

can you curl your hair with one of those things?I bought my mom a chi, she doesnt know how to curl her hair with it, I have no idea, does anybody els?
yes you can very easily curl your hair with a chi. There are many videos on youtube that show how to do this. lemme find one for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca3k1syt2G4



how:

1. grab a small amount of hair

2. put it in the straightener as if you were about to straighten it

3. do a 180 degree turn with the straightener... like turn it in a circle

4. slowly pull down.I bought my mom a chi, she doesnt know how to curl her hair with it, I have no idea, does anybody els?
yeah i think you can is it that one that you kinda use like a straightener but actually makes it curly?? if so just use like a straightener!
If you mean just curling the ends like, in or out lol then all you do is straighten the hair like normal then about 1 inch from the tip you turn the straightner towards or away from you.... if that makes sense :)
If she wants ringlets, its very difficult as you can't touch the tip of the straightener, and its easier to just use a curling iron. If she wants flippy ends, then straighten to the point where she wants a flip and the turn up ward and out or upwards and in. (: Hope that helps a little.
A curling iron would be better.

But look on youtube for ';how to curl hair with a straightener';. There's TONS of videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment