Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How do i curl my hair with a chi?

How can i curl my hair with a Farouk original Chi (1inch)? You should know that i have had bad luck with curling irons as well ( No its not my hair its my technique) I have no idea how to hold it where to let it go ect. Tips and instructions would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

=] thanksHow do i curl my hair with a chi?
A chi is used to straighten hair, not curl it. There is only one way to get the ';flippy'; look on the ends. Just use the chi and corkscrew upwards the ends and hold. I'm not sure that it'll work, though. It does with some but not others. But scrunching is also pretty if you can't get any more luck with curling irons or chis. But like I said a chi is used for straightening, not curling. %26lt;3How do i curl my hair with a chi?
actually...to prove these know it alls wrong...you can buy some hollow CHI sticks and wrap your hair around it...then you put the straightener on the inside and it gives you wonderful spirals

Report Abuse


well i don't think you'll have much luck curling with a straightner. curling iron is the best thing for you. also you could use those rollers that you place in your hair when it's damp. why don't you look on the internet for techniques for curling hair?
it only flips ur hair or straightenes it, you can't curl it even if you try hard. i luv my chi
chi is not for curling. so dont try

No comments:

Post a Comment