Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How do you curl your hair with the CHI?

I bought the CHI a few weeks ago and ever since my hair has looked really shiny and smooth, but I'm still not sure how it's supposed to curl hair. I've only tried once, but it didn't work at all. I know it can be done because my cousin curled her hair with it and it looked amazing, but how can I do it on my own hair?

By the way, it's the one inch pink one.



thanks 鈾?How do you curl your hair with the CHI?
-put the iron about half way up the hair

-clamp down and twist the hair around the iron

- move the iron downwards and turn upwards at the same time



i dont know if that made any sense?? How do you curl your hair with the CHI?
that straightner's amazing :]





watch the link that girl gave you, it's weird to explain. .

lol :)


http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment