Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How Can I Curl My Hair With My Chi, WITHOUT Leaving Creases?

I just got a new CHI and i love it. it works super good for straightning my hair. But i wanna try to curl my hair with it, I tried once but it left creases on my hair. How do i prevent that ??How Can I Curl My Hair With My Chi, WITHOUT Leaving Creases?
you might not want to leave or press or it to long that leaves creases...or maybe its just not made for curls maybe u can just get does small curls at da end of ur hair cause thats what i do u might want to try that ...How Can I Curl My Hair With My Chi, WITHOUT Leaving Creases?
dont curl yer hair w/ a straightener!!!
before you clamp if shut on your hair, rub just one side of the iron on your hair to heat it up, then shut it on your hair and go on as you usually would. and for the person who answered before me, its possible to curl with a straightener and its also a lot prettier of a curl... if you cant answer the question, don't try. thanks
That's why I don't love that styling tool. The only way I can curl my hair and not have creases is using a regular curling iron and not clamping it at all. I just hold the hair on it and that's the only way it comes out without a crease for me.
i have 1 and it works great for curling and straightening!



ok. all you have 2 do is continuously twist it around the iron. if u let it sit there...it will leave creases. just start at the root %26amp; gradually twist it around. if this doesn't explain it well enough, im sure there are videos on youtube to show you. good luck!
Just so you know, most celebrities curl their hair with ';flat'; irons- just watch them on TV...



The trick is to not stop while the hair is in the iron. You want to continually be moving the iron through your hair. Also, if you have lots of product in your hair, it can also create creases if you haven't completely dried your hair.



youtube: curling hair with straighteners and watch their vides. Walah!
Don not close on your hair soooo hard. and you can also use a shine serum.
  • dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment