Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How do you keep your hair curly through the day?

So i use my chi to curl my hair and it is SO cute in the morning, but by the time 5th period comes around at school, it is flatter and frizzy. I use heat protective spry with holding molecules and i also hair spray it. I give it a few sprays through the day, but with no luck to save it :[. I really like wearing my hair like this, but not if it gets flat. HELP! thanks all of your ideas are appreciated! :] How do you keep your hair curly through the day?
Here's a super hair care guide for curly girls.



http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>How do you keep your hair curly through the day?
you need to put A TONNNNNN of hairspray on and do it during the day too
chi curls never last, unless you pile on the hairspray until your hair doesnt feel like hair anymore



theres also the option of scruching your hair with curl enhancing spray mousse and hair gel and piling on the hairspray

No comments:

Post a Comment