Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My fiance just bought me a chi and i really want to know how to curl my hair with it?

it says on the box it curls hair too but im not sure how.....My fiance just bought me a chi and i really want to know how to curl my hair with it?
type it into youtube theres some reallllly good ones thereMy fiance just bought me a chi and i really want to know how to curl my hair with it?
It's a flat iron, so it is really intended to straighten. However, when you get to the ends of your hair, just bend the flat iron, and it will create a curl on the ends.



If you just pull it straight down, your hair will be straight.

Twist it under a bit at the ends, and you will achieve a curl on the ends.



If you twist it up, you can create a ';flip up'; of your ends. Just play around, you'll get the hang of it. I use it to give my bangs a bit of a curl.



Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment