Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Straightening the hair with a Chi Turbo?

I have a Chi Turbo.

Whenever I straighten my hair, it starts to curl at the ends.

Not like curls, but waves.

I have naturally wavy hair. Just little waves, for the most part straight I guess.

Questions :

1 - How long should I heat it up for?

2 - What temperature should I put it on? (Pretty sure it only goes up to 356 degrees)

3 - any tips for straightening hair?

Thanks xoxStraightening the hair with a Chi Turbo?
well everything depends on how your hair will react to the heat .



try different temperatures and see how long and how hot



to protect your hair from the heat. you should buy a heat protectant spray . you can buy those sprays at a drug store. cvs rite aid walgreensStraightening the hair with a Chi Turbo?
i always go as hot as a straightener will go. anything by chi should hold and not wave but just go over that area more i guess

?
anything with the chi should make your hair pin straight...get products.

what i do: take the tips of were it is wavy and hold the straightner there for one minute... not to long though it will look weird.
the best answer is to get the keratin hair treatment that should keep it straight for two months straight http://www.cocoskeratin.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment