Friday, November 19, 2010

Boy Hair straightening help.......???!!!?

HI im a 14 year old boy and i have long brown luscious hair. My best friends sister is very pretty with long blonde beautiful hair and she wanted to straighten my hair and i wanted to say yes so badly but had to say no becuz of wat i thought my friends would of said. When i was in her room i saw her 2'; barrel curling iron and my friend took it to my hair and started to curl my hair and although i really liked it i told him to stop cuz i wasnt sure wat he would think if i let him curl all my hair. My other friends mom always talks to me about straightening hair cuz she thinks i straighten my hair too. I sort of kno wat im talking about when i talk to her about this and she gives me advice for my hair which is really nice of her. When i was at her sons house, her and her son wanted to straighten my hair with her Chi flat iron and i was flattered and once again i wanted to say yes so badly but i chickened out.



I really want to straighten my hair but i dont know where to start.

Can some1 give me a step to step list on how to straighten my hair, wat ill need to stragihten my hair, wat kind of straightener i shuld get, how to get my friends moms and sisters to straighten my hair wiht my approval and most of all HOW TO HIDE THE FACT THT I STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR FROM MY FAMILYBoy Hair straightening help.......???!!!?
Stop being so ashamed, if it looks good - roll with it.

Although don't let anyone curl it, that's kinda weird..



I'd say start with letting your best friend's sister straighten it for you and ask her what she thinks of it and see what you think of it. Who knows, you might get a date out of it as well [;



And then if you think it looks good search around and see what makes of straighteners are the best and ask your mate's sister what she has and what she thinks is the best to get.



And then just experiment with how to do it. But if you get stuck ask the Mom for some help on how you can do it yourself and she'll probably be happy to help



All the best for your hair adventures =)Boy Hair straightening help.......???!!!?
Its not a big deal to straighten your hair. I know a bunch of guys that do. But the CHI works pretty good. If you go to this site you can read the reviews on straighteners.

http://www.folica.com/?s_kwcid=TC|6678|f鈥?/a>



And use a heat protector.

No comments:

Post a Comment