Sunday, November 14, 2010

I need hair products that will compliment my hair!?

I have naturally curly hair, that is very frizzy and kind of poofy! I want a shampoo and conditioner that will revive my curls (I already use a deep conditioner once a week) and give it a glossy finish, so when I wake up it looks like bohemian beach waves!!!



Basically what I want is healthy, wavy hair, what products is best for that???



-At the time I am using Suave shampoo/conditioner in orange bottle, david babaii bohemian spray (which I'm not sure how to style hair with), and I have chi heat protection %26amp; shine spray!!!!



Thanks (:I need hair products that will compliment my hair!?
I would recommend garnier fructis sleek and shine system it is for frizzy, dry and unmanagable hair it smoothes hair for long lasting frizz control it improves texture,moistureizes and softens hair and helps tame frizz it makes hair 5 times stronger and 5 times shiner and smoother i love it there is the shampoo and conditioner there is also garnier fructis smoothing milk and shine spray i love it i found the whole package at wal mart for 14 dollars and it also came with a maybelline great lash mascara

1. comb hair 2. step in shower 3. get the tempature to warm 4. apply quater size of shampoo 5. use your nails and scrub for a minute or two 5. rinse well 6. apply quater size of conditioner make sure you get everywhere 7. comb with conditioner still in hair 8. rinse well 9. rinse again but with cold water for as long as you can (at least 15 seconds) 10. apply smoothing milk (about a quater size) 11. spray the shine spray 12. let air dry or blow dry try which ever works best for uI need hair products that will compliment my hair!?
herbal essences tousle me softly works well
Try using other hair products like serums, such as Chi Silk Infusion.

It's has an oily, but not greasy consistency and helps define waves as well as to moisturize and condition while you style (or you don't need to style with it on at all).

I have wavy hair, and Chi Silk Infusion has helped me alot..

I wash my hair at night, put it on at night, and then put some more on in the morning for touchups and yeah..
I'm not sure about the waking up and looking like bohemian beach waves, but you can try using Wen hair care, they sell it at Amazon. It works wonders for people with naturally curly hair.



http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=se鈥?/a>



Or you can try Ion products, they sell at Sally's beauty.



http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware鈥?/a>





I use the same Suave you're using, and I'm about to switch to the Ion shampoo and conditioner





but if you really want some waves, not really curly, try using some mouse in your hair, like Herbal Essence.
Go to your local salon and talk to them. I personally love the Kenra line. Redken has something called Ringlett thats great. Big Sexy Hair is a greatline too.
well, suave sucks to begin with.

treseme works well with my hair to moisterize it and whatnot.

i personally dont care about matching the shampoo with the conditioner, i usually use curling shampoo and treseme conditioner cause its the best one ive used.

you can use curl moisterizing hair LOTION - muchhhh better for your hair than mousse or gel.

redken for curls is amazing once a week i use it, you can use it more often if you wish.



if you want healthy shiny curls, iron your hair as little as possible. hope i helped :D
try using this http://www.sexyhair.com/curly.htm I am currently use sexy hair for straight hair and i love it! they even sell a frizz/volumizing and texturizing styler http://www.sexyhair.com/full_on_curls.htm
comb it in the shower and use wavy/curly shampoo. then, scrunch it with a t-shirt when you get out of the shower to avoid frizz. put some gel it in while it's really wet. keep scrunching with the t-shirt. when you hair is almost dry, use a golf balll sized squirt of mousse and spread and scrunch it evenly

No comments:

Post a Comment