Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to make flat ironed fair curly/wavy?

My hair is curly and frizzy. I straighten it with a CHI and it looks great but I really like waves. The thing is that I cant calm down my frizz without it looking like there's product in it and once I straighten my hair it won't hold a curl for long. So, how can I make my hair curly or wavy once I straighten it without making it look like I have a lot of product in it?How to make flat ironed fair curly/wavy?
braid it in two braids. i have the same problem. i just straighten my hair at night with a chi, put some styling stuff in it, braid it, and fall asleep. then it looks great in the morning.How to make flat ironed fair curly/wavy?
I don't understand why you would want it curly after straightening it, but put mousse in it after wetting it.
Using your straightener, you can make waves by twisting your wrist as you run it down your hair. That way you don't have to use product and its first instinct is to go straight!
there are straighteners that you can straighten and curl with also...but braiding works to!
My cousin has really tight curls and she straightens her hair then uses a large barrel curling iron to curl the ends so its not so stick straight. If you're after waves, then you should blow dry your hair straight then either use a three barrel iron or hot rollers, skipping the straightener alltogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment