Sunday, November 14, 2010

Question about Hair Deep Conditioning?

I am a hispanic female. My hair is naturally wavy, doesn't take curl, and a little frizzy/kinky. So, I use my chi flatiron regularly (about 6 times a week), and spritz it with the heat protection mist before.

I want to deep condition my hair, but I dont know how to go about doing that, What do I buy? How long do I leave it on for? What's the process? What are the best products?Question about Hair Deep Conditioning?
i asked a question similar to yours a few days ago, and someone said to use normal cooking oil.. which i did, and it really made a difference.. i used it twice already.. i just covered my hair with olive oil, i used about 50-60 ml of oil which i warmed up in the microwave for like 12 seconds.. and then i covered my hair with a plastic bag and put a towel on my hair and left it on for an hour then i washed my hair twice with moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.. my hair is softer and a lot shinier..Question about Hair Deep Conditioning?
I can't tell you what to use because you have to know your hair type. A deep conditioner is just a conditioner that makes your hair extra EXTRA soft but for the best effect by one that's for YOUR head not from what someone recommended. Usually the directions is provided.
i asked a question very similar to that one.

someone suggested i use an egg.



i also found this recipe for a treatment to leave in your hair:



Hot Oil Hair Treatment



21 min 1 min prep

Change to: treatment US Metric

4 tablespoons olive oil

2 tablespoons honey

2-3 drops essential oils



Put honey, oil and essential oil in a plastic bag.

Twist but don't tie.

Pour boiling water in a mug.

Add plastic bag to mug until it warms up.

Apply gently to wet hair.

Don't pour it on your head, put the mixture on your hands and apply to all of your hair.

Wrap up your hair with a showercap, a towel or cling wrap.

Jump in the bath or shower.

Wait twenty minutes, then rinse and wash hair normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment