Thursday, November 11, 2010

What do I do with thick wavy blonde hair?

I鈥檓 looking for some advice on what to do with my hair! Here what I鈥檓 dealing with:



-THICK blonde hair.

-It's a pretty good color naturally and it has a nice texture.

-Naturally, it's wavy. But it realllly doesn't look good wavy, especially in pictures.

-I have side bangs, so those need to work with whatever I'm doing. I could really use some help figuring out what to do with those, because they are not attractive!

-I have some hair that sticks out in an awkwardly frizzy way on the side... any way to tame that?

-Moderately long

-Just got it cut, so a new cut isn鈥檛 an option

-I sometimes straighten it, but it doesn鈥檛 always straighten well. If I DO straighten it, I鈥檒l need some advice on how to do so. What straighteners are good (besides a Chi鈥?too expensive!)? What products should I use? I need a FAST, EASY way to straighten my hair.

-Curling my hair looks terrible.What do I do with thick wavy blonde hair?
Try putting your bangs up above your head.

Or try putting it into a ponytail or a messy bun. and straightening your bangs. It will help and it can look super cute. Do you have a picture or something? I mean without looking at you thats the best advice I can give. You could look at magazines or search google for some different hairstyles for your face shape. -thats what I do(:

hope I helpedd!What do I do with thick wavy blonde hair?
you should let me play with it.

:D

no but seriously, hair in its natural state is the sexiest, especially when its curly/ wavy.

straighten the bangs if you must, but other than that, let it do its thing.

you may think it looks bad, because most every stereotypical ';girl';

wears it the same way, and veering from that is dramatic and risque, but give it a couple days and see what you and others think of it.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment