Sunday, November 14, 2010

How should I style my hair?

Ok. I am very frustrated with my hair. It is VERY curly, and it gets in my face and irritates me so much. So I used to straighten it all the time. i can get it really straight, just the way I like it, but the problem is that it doesn't STAY straight. I have put relaxers and chemical straighteners in it, all of which have either fried my hair or just didn't work at all. Right now I have a relaxer in it, but it doesn't keep my hair straight at all. And I have used a CHI in the past; I had it for a year and a half, but even THAT did not keep it straight. I have also used straightening shampoo, conditioner, and creme/gel. I just cannot keep my hair straight, but I do not want to curl it either because it is just so poofy and annoying. Can anyone tell me another way to keep my hair straight? Or do you have an alternate hairstyle that I could try?How should I style my hair?
i would have to see a pic of it cuz my hair is really really curly and i can get it straight i have to see what kind of curly it isHow should I style my hair?
This is a awesome product. I have been using it for about 3 weeks. It was introduced to me by one of our Beauty Supply sales Reps. It will also dry your hair 30% faster. I have had unbelievable results with my clients who have very unmanageable hair. I highly recommend this for you. Your going to love it I promise!

http://www.allstatebeauty.com/moroccanoi鈥?/a>
Have you tried the CHI straightening spray?

My hair is really curly, and that helped a lot.

There's also an Ion straightening spray, I believe it's called.

I used that before, too, and it worked, you just have to be careful because using too much can make your hair look greasy.





Help? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Hello. Well first let me ask if when you straighten your hair and have products in it are you in humidity at all? If you are, then that's your problem. But I have a hair problem right now too so i can relate to your frustration. Anyways. you could always straighten it and then put it into a ponytail.. That always works for me. If that doesn't work i would suggest having a stylist straighten it for you, kind of like getting a perm but having your hair straightened instead of wavy or curled. The salon's always have the top of the line products so that should work.

I really hope i helped!

good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment