Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How could I get curls like AnnaLynne McCord?

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/7/1/3/2/4/8/1/orig-7132481.jpg



I want these kind of curls for prom.



My hair is pretty thick, but not too bad. About 2 and half inches past my shoulders. Dark brown/black.



I usually straighten it, but when I curl it.. I do it with my Chi and I just make ringlets. But I reallly like those curls and I can't seem to make them..



Is there a type of curl enhancing shampoo/spray/gel that would help me get these?How could I get curls like AnnaLynne McCord?
If you want the type of curls shown in the picture, i would recommend rollers. They are a great way to style your hair without using heated tools. As far as i can tell, these curls were made using rollers. You can buy them in different sizes for different size curls. Bigger rollers are used for longer hair generally, but i find using a medium size roller is good for tighter curls. hope i helpedHow could I get curls like AnnaLynne McCord?
use spiral or rod rollers

No comments:

Post a Comment