Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I have very fine hair, whats the best straighteners to buy?

My hair is very fine, yet lots of it. I use my straighteners on the lowest heat setting as its only fine and im scared of damaging my hair. I have remington hair straighteners but i'm thinking of buying chi or ghd. Are they any better for fine hair or am i paying for the name?

Also anyone out there with fine hair who has a problem keeping it straight and stopping it from curling at the bottom????How do you do it and keep it looking in good condition?? (i have below shoulder length hair)

Thanks!!I have very fine hair, whats the best straighteners to buy?
yeah just buy the chi, Chi's are better for your hair than other straighteners, and it straightens better so it probably won't curl at the bottom, my hair goes crazy in humid weather, and theres nothing to do about that



answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>I have very fine hair, whats the best straighteners to buy?
Fine hair, Paul Mitchel, Style straightner.

No comments:

Post a Comment