Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Chemically straghten hair?

my hair is VERY poofy, curly, and frizzy

it takes at LEAST an hour to straighten my hair with a flat iron.

my flat iron is a CHI, it works good but its just my hair, its soo unmanagable!



so id like to know the following:



How do they chemically straghten peoples hair?

How much does it cost, ( my hair is like an inch past my shoulders )

Will it REALLLLY stay straight for a long time ??

can i curl it? will tge curl come out and be straght after a shower??



thanks%26lt;3Chemically straghten hair?
i started looking into that once.

its usually around 100$ a hour to get it permemamtly/chemicly straightened.Chemically straghten hair?
it's called a relaxer and you just go n sit in the chair and let your hair dresser do her thang

No comments:

Post a Comment