Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dress questions (pictures)?

heres my formal dress (which is in three days)

1)http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc148鈥?/a>









2) http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc148鈥?/a>





this is my graduation dress (four days)



http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc148鈥?/a>





http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc148鈥?/a>





http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc148鈥?/a>





Okay so the purplish zebra one is what i'm wearing for my formal i think i'm wearing black heels, what would you do? and im getting my done, so i think i want it curled with my bangs in a poof, also silver jewerly and black or french nails how that?

tips/ adive



also, for graduation obviously my nails are going to be what i got for the formal since it s the day after and i think i'm just going to straighten my hair with my chi and how should i do my makeup and what color heels/ jewerly ? thanks (:Dress questions (pictures)?
For ur graduation u should wear red/gold jewelry with the same black heels.Dress questions (pictures)?
Still go with some black, rely nice heels.Also wear black or purple rely light eyeshadow.Have a couple rings on or bangles.
I love the first dress!Although not a fan of the second but I would wear black heels with both because they have such a dramatic pattern everything else should be simple. Hair for the formal sounds cute. Silver jewerly sounds nice I would try to match that pink but that's just me and the nails sound nice. Graduation hair is good, depending on where you live it might get hot so consider that. For makeup I would do something very natural because you might cry it off(I sure did lol).I would wear gold jewerly because there's a few colors and gold would fit right in. Hope that helped!
i think the first one would look cute with black nails and heels but im not sure if you would be able to get the black off your nails for your grad, for the second dress i tihnk you should straighten your hair but add a little poof if your hair is long..ya know like the bump its? haha

a nice long gold necklace im not sure about the heels though... good luck :)
i'm sorry, but I think the 2nd one is hideous.

the first one is okay though
For the first dress, definitely black heels. Everything else seems fine, too. For the graduation dress, I think black heels would also be nice; black goes with anything, in my opinion. For jewelry, maybe some nice gold necklaces and hoop earrings.



I love your dresses, by the way! Especially your graduation dress!
Wow sounds like your set!



You should definately do a smokey look.That would be great! and pearls long ones that would look nice....P.S. i Love the uggs in the background!
i think the second one would be cute with silver heels. for make up, there are a lot of ways to do it. for jewelry, you dnt have to do too much.since your dress is already really pretty.



http://www.youtube.com/michellephan



She has so many make up tips and tutorials.



good luck.
ok, so nails. I would do a black french manicure. (pick a color for the 2nd color that is in both dresses). And make up, i would stick with bronze colors or do a brite color found in the pattern of the dress. Heels, i would do a bronze or matalic. Jewerly, matalic or bronze.

hope i helpd!! :)

good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment