Sunday, November 14, 2010

How Can i Keep My Hair Straight?

my hair is wavy/curly/thick/poofy,

and no matter what i do to it, it will NOT stay straight.

Ive tried everything t possible to keep it straight, other than dying it,

relaxer, chemicals, exc.



My daily routine;;

Okay so i live, in florida,

so there is a alot of humid.

When it is cold I, I usually blow dry my hair,

with this '; Rusk'; stuff ( supposed to keep it straight) and then I straighten it.

In the moring, when it is curly again, i will straighten again, with this chi thermal stuff. Then i will put this anti frizz stuff in it. When I get to my bus, all the ends are curled up, or flying in different directions,and my hair begins to wave/ curl. Sometimes I wont put the stuff in and it does the exact same thing.



So my question is what should I Do to keep it straight?

No chemical, works!

Ive never met someone else who can't keep there hair straight other than me, so please help :)



%26amp; I use a hot tools professional flat ironHow Can i Keep My Hair Straight?
Try not washing your hair every day. I have curly hair and I find it straightens better when I dont wash it that morning then use your straight iron?

No comments:

Post a Comment