Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What to do with extremely curly hair?

I have really big curly hair and I love it. I just need a change. I have managed to define the curl and tone the frizz down to where it looks good but I have no idea how to fix it up. I am tired of having it just hang there. It's a pain in the you know where to straighten it even with a CHI and I'm bored with the style. I don't want to cut it, I just want a way to play around with it. Any help?What to do with extremely curly hair?
Get a Japanese Straightening. Its when they permanetly make your hair straight for a while. Its like a perm but the opposite :) alot of people get it done when they want a change.What to do with extremely curly hair?
Try putting it up in different ways. IE high pony with a hairband, low pony with some strands hanging around. Mid-pony with a head band and strands hanging. Try maybe parting it in a different way too and putting it up that way.
  • clear my labtop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment