Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hair SOS!!?

I don't know how to style my hair anymore! After washing my hair, I use Redken Smooth Down and blow-dry straight. Then, I use a CHI flat iron on my overgrown bangs. I had a photo shoot with Pamela Parker and she said my hair look REALLY flat and limp. My black, oily hair is about 3 inches past my shoulders and has a slight wave to it, not very much though. Has anyone used a really good voluminous shampoo/conditioner they could recommend? Also, I don't know if i should style my hair straight anymore, but when I let it ari-dry it looks bad, and when I use a curl enhancer and a diffuser it looks really messy. Any ideas?Hair SOS!!?
Use Matrix Amplify shampoo, conditioner, and Root Lifter. After you shampoo and condition your hair, spray the Root Lifter only on the roots on the top of your head. Use a round brush and hold the hair straight up off your head while blowdrying. This will give you mega volume. After your hair is dry, use the flat iron to straighten, but only straighten the ends. If you blowdried your hair properly, the roots will be straight will lots of volume so they don't need to be straightened. If you straighten them, your hair will be limp and flat on your head again. I would avoid the first 3 inches of hair near your roots. Your hair will look shiny, straight, and have tons of volume!Hair SOS!!?
My mom got this AWESOME sample shampoo and conditioner from a hair show. All it says on the packet is:

';hasty

hair_styling_solution

[Vol]

High flyer

Volume cleanser

';';spanish

';';french

';';german?



Alter Ego

-Italy-';



maybe you can google it. But it worked WONDERS. My hair was full of life, volume and shine, and EVERYONE noticed. I thought it was just in my head, but at school, some one even said ';wow, you're hair looks really nice today, did you do something different?';



So Definitely look into it!



EDIT: I found this on the packet, too:



www.alteregoitaly.com
So...I have the SAME exact hair as you! Like the cut, little bit of wave not much, bangs,oily,limp,color, like EVERYTHING. And my hair acts the same. I do the same things to and style it the same way also. I mean you sound just like me. Hah yeah so I don't know what you could do cause I sure don't :/. Just wanted to say that lol sorry! But do tell me if you get any ideas. But maybe try dying it because it will help with making your hair less oily and it will be more shiny and volumized. That might be the first step..
Herbal Essence has some great shampoos that will really perk up your hair. Look for them at your local store (Walmart, Target, etc.) or pharmacy (Walgreens, etc.) and see what's there.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment