Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to keep curly hair stay in place?

I am NOT going to straighten it. So basically I can't do anything with my curly (3a) hair down - if I move around (turn around quickly, headbang to music, shake my head, have people play with my hair) it gets EXTREMELY frizzy and much like a triangle. How do I get it to fall back in place, without being messed up?



I already use Herbal Essences curl enhancing gel, Garnier Fructis styling cream, Garnier Fructis Styling Oil, Chi Ultra Shine, minimal mild shampoo, Neutrogena/Aussie deep conditioner, and very rarely olive oil. Is there ANYTHING I can do? It's driving me crazy.How to keep curly hair stay in place?
when it's wet just put conditioner in it at first it might not work like you thought it would but trust me if u keep doing it ur hair will stay curly and stay in place cuz i had the same problem b4 and when it really gets out of control try tresemme hairspray or mousse but the conditioner really helps and it also makes it healthyHow to keep curly hair stay in place?
I used to have the same problem. Try Ausie gel. It does wonders for getting rid of frizz! Just use a little hair spray to keep it in place!

No comments:

Post a Comment