Tuesday, November 16, 2010

For all the girls out there: Got any tips for my hair? ?

(my question ryhms!!)



Okay so i go to school everyday but i have to wait outside for like 5 min before the bus comes. I straigten my hair and wear it down sometimes. But lately living in louisiana with all the humidity I just can't get away from it. And with in minutes of being outside my silky perfectly straight beautiful hair turns into a frizzy wavy mess. UHHHH! So I have been wearing it up lately and just flat ironing my side bangs.. buutttttt lately those have curled too! I'm am so annoyed with this and need some help!! So these are all the products i have:



herbal essences dangerously straight mouse

biosilk

sunsilk straighten up

CHI 44 iron guard

Infusium complete healthy body treatment

Biolage hairspray

Kenra hot spray

easy straight flat iron finish

Design line press it straightening cream

pantene Prov restoratives:frizz control

thermasilk straight and smooth leave in cream



so ya tell me kinda how to do this. How do I keep it from going poof? What products can i buy? How do i utilize the ones i have; what order to use them in? Any at home lil tricks..things i can do before bed...HELP!



Thanx so much!For all the girls out there: Got any tips for my hair? ?
you have all of those products and none work?!??

but what works for me is john frieda weather works. it is amazing!





help me please!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>For all the girls out there: Got any tips for my hair? ?
what you need is a great flat iron. I use the Sedu 1'; from folica.com. Its pricey but well worth it. I used to have that problem last year but my hair stays straight for a long timee. hope i helped, have a great school year! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment