Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can I keep my hair straight?

I have naturally thick, wavy hair. I straighten it once in awhile with a Porcelain Series straightener. For some reason, after like a few minutes, my ends start to curl inward and all of my hair eventually goes back to wavy, just not as bad. What products or techniques should I use? I always use Chi Silk Infusion before I straighten it, just because it's amazing stuff, lol. I did the pigtail trick, didn't work. What can I do?



Also, is a Chi straightener worth the money? Will it help my hair stay straight?



Thanks so much to everyone that answers! :DHow can I keep my hair straight?
No worries i have the same problem but i keep it straight by using ';Fantacia Frizz'; you use it before so it stay straight that use a heat protector so that ur hair doesnt damage with so much heat!! and yeah the straightner is worth the money!!!

ciao bella! tell if it workedHow can I keep my hair straight?
use a straightening iron smoother. I use one from matrix, and it works to keep my hair straight for the entire day even if it's humid. I have thick corkscrew curl hair and I know how frustrating this can be,



spray it on, comb it through, and straighten!! also use a water free hairspray afterwords, also from matrix.
CHIs get so hot that they burn your hair. (which is what happened to me). So I would not spend my money on it.(even though I already did). Also if you want you could get your hair permed.

No comments:

Post a Comment