Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I get pin-straight hair?

My hair is naturally curly and a little hard to manage, but I straighten it every other day because I don't like my curls. However, when I straighten it, it never comes out how I want it--perfectly pin-straight. I use straightening gel and I blow-dry it and straighten it in layers, but it always has like a dent and/or puffs out (ESPECIALLY the top layers). I find this very annoying and I don't think it looks good but I don't know how to fix it.



Here's exactly what I want:

http://www.emohaircutstyles.com/wp-conte鈥?/a>

http://www.mtv.com/onair/truelife/assets鈥?/a>



Their hair is completely straight with no puffs or anything. I know I can get a perm but I heard it's damaging and I'd rather not spend a lot of money to make my hair more damaged. (If this helps, I use a CHI flatiron.)



(I've asked this before but this time I'm including examples of what exactly I want.)How do I get pin-straight hair?
My hair is naturally curly as well and I usually straighten it. You need to get some type of a wax. Pretty much every brand of hair product makes one. Take one section of your hair at a time, put some wax through it and straighten it. It takes a while but it works. You could just buy a perm kit from the store and put the solution on your hair and comb it straight while it sets in. I know you don't want to damage your hair but, you're damaging it anyway when you straighten it all the time. If you do use the perm solution just use a really good deep conditioning treatment after. You can get a packet of it at a beauty supply store for like $2.How do I get pin-straight hair?
use GHD straightners they're the best and do the least damage to your hair.
my hair is pin straight :)

just like those models.

and i have GHD Straighteners, cost just over 拢100 but they are so worth it!
well if your hair is curly it might not be able to get pin pin striaght. liek for people who have striaght hair they cant get curly hair even if they want it..liek me. and your hair straightener is a good one. but my hair used to puff and bubble out in the back right near the part. i tried not striaghtening the very very top of the back where the roots are and now i dont get the bubble. mayb you should try that but idk because your hair is curly where mine is kinda straight so the roots arnt curly.
get a better straightener.

but some people just don't have hair that will go straight like you want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment