Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do i keep my bangs straight ?

i naturally have curly hair that tends to frizz with humidity but i straighten my bangs every morning before school.but what ever i use such as a blow dryer or flat iron they always end up curling up. what can i use or do so that my bangs wont frizz. ( i also use bio-silk when i blow dry and chi when i flat iron)How do i keep my bangs straight ?
Try Bed Head After Party. After you straighten your hair apply it to your hair and it will keep your hair looking perfect all day. It's like hairpray except it smells good, it's creme, and it makes your hair shiny and soft. It also takes away frizz. You can maybe get it at Target or Walmart but definatly try a salon!! Good luck!How do i keep my bangs straight ?
herbal essence frizness product, and herbal essence dangerously straight hairspray, the hairspray wont make your hair sticky and hard. but it will make it super straight and shiny!



(: hope i helped!
ask your hair dresser about permently straightening it, it dosent really keep it straight forever, but it lasts for atleast 3-5 months.
the wet to dry iron is good for that
Have it professionally straighted. Will last about 3 months.
Be careful not to use too much/many chemicals in your hair. I personally have naturally curly hair, I never use anything other than a brush on my hair. Why not go with natural hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment