Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tips on getting pin straight hair &+ it staying straight throughout the day ?

i get out of the shower %26amp; i just blowdry my hair just to get it dried . after i blowdry a lil bit , when my hair is almost dried ( or sometimes when i get lazy i just completely dry it ) then put on my chi silk infusion .



in the morning before school or before i go out is when i straighten my hair . i part my hair then i seperate it from the middle and bring all my hair to the front and i spray in my chi 44 iron guard . then i sorta section my hair ( but i dont section it if im late for school ) and start straightening . i go very slowly %26amp; over each strand of hair multiple times to get it straight . ( my irons on 370 ) . then then when im done i spray my ends with hairspray ( how much depends on the weather . i usually spray more on when its raining to keep it straight ) . but even when its not raining through out the day i feel like my ends in the front arent stick straight . like sometimes it`ll be on my shoulder and because of that , it`ll bend into my shoulder shape ... u know what i mean ? lol . or when im sitting the ends of my hair will be on my lap and it`ll curl from that -.-



how can i keep it stick straight ? :/Tips on getting pin straight hair %26amp;+ it staying straight throughout the day ?
I used to have the same problem with my hair, I found two solutions%26amp;never have had a problem with it staying pin straight again. My hair naturally has very loose waves, but my hair is thick%26amp;hard to style.



First thing I did was switch straighteners. I had a Conair straightner and a Revelon Straightner that went to 395 degrees but it still wouldn't straighten; I found that the Babyliss ProNano Titanium, Original Chi, and Herstyler flat irons work for me, even though they are around the same temp (I don't know how THAT works, but it did).



Second, which I reccomend you try before replacing your straightner, is to try the John Frieda Weather Works Shampoo/Conditioner. It made my hair so much more managable%26amp;made my style stay, rain or shine, and my hair has never felt so soft. I HIGLY reccomend trying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment