Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What kind of curls? How to keep it to stay?

My hair is very long. And it's naturally wavy and it frizzes up very easily when it humid outside. I love to curl it because it looks good.



I've tried alot of curls and there's one I like and it's kind of the casual loose curls. But I've only been able to do it once. ): So any tips on that please suggest (I only have a CHI flat iron and I know you can curl with it).



But the problem when it IS curled is it won't stay. I got a new hair product that I haven't tried but I will but I still need suggestions if that doesn't work.



I can use all help needed. Even suggest other hairstyles because I can't think of ANY hairstyles.What kind of curls? How to keep it to stay?
i have somewhat of the same hair as you, but i don't have a chi to curl it more. i have a cheap ike 25 buck conair spiraler that works wonders! but you could still use your flat iron. first of all, with damp hair apply gel or curling mousse (i tend to wash my hair before i go to bed, put the product in, then sleep with it) and in the morning curl it. this will make your curls look amazing, frizz free, and they'll stay like all day. here's a pic of me with this process...



http://s601.photobucket.com/albums/tt100鈥?/a>



but my hair is short in that pic, so it will look amazing with your long hair.



products i use are herbal essences totally twisted mousse, or plain old dove volume gel.



really it just takes a good 2 hours in front of a mirror every now and then to fiugre out how your hair works with you.



good luck!What kind of curls? How to keep it to stay?
did it work out for you???

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment