Sunday, November 14, 2010

Straighteners?

Atm i have some Niki clarke straighteners. I have fairly thin layered hair, and its mid length. I want to protect my hair, and i want a really good straightener. I've heard the chi and ghd ones are brilliant, but what ones? What size iron is good for my hair, and whats the best make....any reccomendations? Also i like to curl my hair with my straighteners.....

I dont really mind how expensive they are, as long as they're good and really work.

Thanks

If you have the web site that would be greatStraighteners?
ghds IV stylers are the way to go.



I got mine from http://www.salonlines.co.uk for £94.95Straighteners?
Ghd (good hair day) i think it says enough in the name type it into google !





Pirate Princess you don't even have GHD'S so what you going on about loveageeeee!!!!



you will have to pay me every time :D and you say i need a job im an entonupier if that how ya spell it well basically business women
GHD's every time!



(But I can borrow yours, Courtney)



You can buy GHD's from salons
ghd is the best really(try for the pink one before they go out of stock.....soooo cute and in aid of breast cancer awareness).

You've got hair like me you'd want the thinner ended one just ask a stockist. also if your worried about damagin your hair try and use heat protection products theres ones for curling and straightening
ghd.. get them. but dont get the fat ones.. unless you are wiling to get curlers too.. because they make your curls.. rubbish obv. and get some tresemá hair protection.. and.. make sure.. you wash regulary.. as this causes greece.. both stightoning and protection :D x

hope that helped xxxx
Buy GHD and you will never look back. Seriously invest in a pair (around £100).
most people consider that ghd is the best and top of the market.. if you use a cream or spray before straightening your hair it should help to protect it.. but like with ALL straighteners if you use it everyday there is no way that your hair wont be strong and you will get split ends!

good straighteners are available everywhere!
I have a pair of ghd straighteners that I paid about £100 three years ago and are worth every penny. My hair is nearly waist length and quite thick and it takes me less than 20 minutes to straighten. Well worth paying a bit extra for the quality. I think they are the mid sized ones, I know they do other sizes.

Look up ghd on any search engine, you should find them easily, or try your local salon.
GHDS FOR THE WIN! There great for straightening and curling, i can never curl my hair with tongs i use ghds :)
CHI

i swear by them (:
GHD
ghd are supposed to be the rolls royce of straightners,but the wifes hairdresser recomended a brand she described as on par if not better than ghds...a brand called she,a lot cheaper and there brilliant,check em out here....http://www.thehairsite.co.uk/site/index.…
ghd's would be my option but ghd's are notorous for breaking after a lengh of time (your lucky if they last 2 - 3 years if even that) i'm on my third pair.

Fhi's seem just as good ive tried my friends pair and they are about £60 or £70 i beleive, or i have heard of those chi's but ive never tried them. the normal ghd size (the inbetween size) are prob the best option, they are good with any lengh and thickness of hair and can be used to curl (well samanda kinda curl!) yeah and use hair protection spray, ive tried loads and to be honest they all do the same job so don't waste your money on the expensive one's.



p.s ghds are bloody expensive right now, i managed to buy a pair for just £75 less than a year ago but they've all went up in price again.
http://www.maxiusbeauty.com/

I have had mine for over 2 years .Doesn't cook the hair uses steam instead. There products are great ,the mini one you can get with the kit is great for curls. Comes with a warranty

No comments:

Post a Comment