Sunday, November 14, 2010

Super sleek and shiny!?!?

Okay! well, i straighten my hair and i have side swept bangs so heres my problem it doesn't look good completely flat with side swept bangs?? How can I make it look super sleek and shiny. And please tell me how to put little wisps like on the end of my hair. Jeez this is hard to explain but I want to have and little curve or curl at the bottom of my hair so its not like FLAT or SUPER STRAIGHT! I have curlers and a curling iron, a straightener and this CHI sil infusion hair stuff. PLEASE HELP!!Super sleek and shiny!?!?
k for the ends, with a hair straightener bring the iron down to your ends then slowly curl it out. or with a curling iron of coarse. to make your hair soft, use GOT2B crazy sleek. to make it shiny use any shine serum you can find anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment