Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Does anyone know how to get cute curls?

ok so my hair is naturally wavy, but i straighten it because i hate my natural hair.

when i straighten it i use the chi iron guard so my hair doesn't burn.

i usually wear my hair down with a clip in the back.

and i always wanted to try a different look, but i can never pull it off.

does anybody have any cute hair styles that you can share with me:)?Does anyone know how to get cute curls?
wash your hair before you go to bed, andsleep with 3-4 braids in yr hair, itll make it pretty wavy in the morning when you take them out

or

pop on hot roller in yr hair, bigger ones on the crown of your head, and the thinner ones on the bottom layers.Does anyone know how to get cute curls?
sleep with braids.

use a curling product

get curlers and sleep with them

get a curling iron
Once you've washed your hair towel dry till damp then put your hair into MANY plaits and leave in over night
Okay. There are some AH-MAZING hairstyles you can do with naturally wavy ( would know, b/c I have the same problem :)). If you want cute ringlets/curls. here are some steps:



1) Turn on your curling iron (A 1 1/2 - 2 inch works best!)

2) Before starting use, let it sit for at leas 7 minutes

3) Tie all of your hair up in a pony tail in the back of your head except for a few pieces of hair that drape down the nape of your neck.

4) Take a 1 - 2 inch piece of hair and curl it, using the clamp

5) Curl up horizontally, and then let go vertically

6) Continue process until you are done with the hair on the nape of your neck

7) Let down hair gradually, small bits at a time, and curl them

8) Put a little bit of shine syrum on the sides and back of your hair, NEVER THE ROOTS

9) Enjoy your purrr-fect hair! :)
My hair is a friggen nightmare to try and get curls with.

But what I do is in the morning when I have a shower, after I put it up in a bun, spray some hairspray, and leave it,

I get ready the rest of the way, and about 15 minutes before you leave, turn yoiur hair curler on.

Take your hair out, use a sea spray (at walmart or drugstores I use sunsilk :P) And spray it all over and scrunch it.

Than curl random pieces.

It will look piecy, and give you a just out off the beach look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment