Sunday, November 14, 2010

I want the CHI..............help please?

my friends has a chi and they work AMAZING.....and i was wondering if they still make them and if so which one is the official one because i went to the websit and they have ALOT of them and i want mine to be really flat (with HARDLY ANY volume) and i want one that could curl too....(they probably all can) but umm yeah my hair is EXTREMLY curly...it is very damaged and very frizzy you can't brush it without products the curls are very tiny and my hair is very tangled.....so what straightener do you recomend(of the chi)...and be specific about how it made your hair and how you normaly have your hair.....thanks..oh and A LINK and A NAME would be perfect!!!! also the COST 2!!!!I want the CHI..............help please?
http://www.sellinstyler.com/?gclid=CMeO3鈥?/a>



I really hope the link works!!!



If not they have solid black, pink camo, blue camo, blue, the costs vary from 49 bucks to 70 bucks. I've never had a chi bcuz there expensive and ive used conair 4ever..... but im saving 4 1!!! make sure to use heat taming spray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment