Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I restore my hair?

I flat iron my hair at least 6 days a week with the original Chi flat iron. I do use a heat protectant but it still makes the ends of my hair split and damaged. I just bought the Chi flat iron spray to spray on my hair, so I finally invested in a good spray. Anyway, my hair has been really really dry lately and i notice sometimes when I comb my hair after getting out of the shower that a lot of hair comes out. Sometimes it's only 6 strands and sometimes it'll be about 15 strands. I bought the Joico Moisture stuff today, also. I only wash my hair every other day. I have told myself that I'm only going to straigten 2 times a week now, or less. I also color my hair. My thing is, I have naturally straight, flat hair ... if I attempt to use a curling iron, I look like I have 80s hair... what can I use to style my hair to make it look decent and what else can I do to help my hair get back to it's thick, healthy prettiness?How can I restore my hair?
Okay I had the EXACT same problem. I use Tressemme Anti split ends shampoo and conditioner. This helped me SO much. Also, try your hardest to not comb your hair after you shower. That's when your hair is most prone to breakage. Try to condition your hair from your ears down, not your scalp. And after shampoo and conditioning, rinse with cold water, the colder the better. Your hair is probably also lacking in shine, so use a shine spray. For the curling problem, don't use curling irons, use sleep in curls. They work alot better. And to restore your hair, I would try to straighten it less, pick ONE color instead of a billion different colors to try and remember to not dye your hair more then once every 1 or 2 months. Maybe try a little mousse for thickness as well.





:)How can I restore my hair?
You can use deep conditioners for Treating damaged hair, twice a week, no more or it will get greasy. There are products that are for split ends like Rediken Anti Snap ( its a little pricy but its worth it). ANd for now, use restraine your self from using blow dryers, curling irons, and flat irons for a while. ther eare lots of cute styles that you can do with out having to damage your hair. Like a plain ponytail, pigtails, side ponytail, clip it up, messy bun, braids, experiment a little while until it gets healthy again.
try to use deep conditioners and hot oil once a week.

and leave in conditioner once every day you shower, just dont rince.

one leave in treatment that is REALLY good its the ';Sebastian Potion 9'; it has a lot of vitamins and nutrients in 2 weeks you'll see results i promise,

i straightne my hair everyday and my hair is break free!!

try it, its about 10-15 bucks depends where you get it.
use pantene shampoo.. there is a kind where it restores your damaged hair, and there is another kind of pantene that gets ride of split ends. hope this helped!
The Chi kerain mist makes your hair feel a lot better. Spray it on after you straighten your hair (if you have to straighten it) and brush it through. You could get a different straightener with heat settings (I don't believe chis have that option). Use the lowest temperature that still makes your hair straight. After you blow dry your hair blast it with cool air from the blowdryer if it has the option. It seals the cuticle and makes the hair smooth down. Does your hair look horrible if you wash it and don't straighten it (I personally think mine does)? If you can stand it, don't straighten it.
Sebastian Potion 9 Wearable Treatment

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>



I love this stuff!!! It makes my dry unruly hair feel soft and in control, and since its a treatment its so good for your hair. I will definitly be buying this again,it's well worth the money!!



FX Special Effects Instant Straighten Out Hair Straightener %26amp; Smoothing Treatment



http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>



Straighten Out is great! I really really love it! It gives me the effect I'm looking for without being a big mess! I don't even need to use my blow dryer to finish it. Its awesome!





bioInfusion Organics Strengthen %26amp; Repair Conditioner, Eucalyptus %26amp; Lavender



http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





Hask Placenta Henna 'n' Placenta Conditioning Treatment

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





Jericho Dead Sea Minerals Hair Mask for Colored and Treated Hair





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream with UV Shield





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat, Macadamia Oil





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>
If you are African American and you wash your hair every other day, you are drying it out. Roll your hair and use a brush to comb it out so that it's not too big. As you can see the reason your hair is breaking is because you flat iron it TOO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment