Sunday, November 14, 2010

Chi straightener sucks, is t3 any good?

I have normal hair, not too course or too fine..its just a little dry and kinda wavy.



Some problems I have with the chi:



The ceramic is starting to wear off



Since I can't adjust the temperature it fries my hair



I get alot of split ends (and I dont straighten my hair everyday)



When I straighten little hairs stick out on the top of my head







I went to a Nordstrom event and a stylist used a t3 on my hair.



It made my hair shinier and softer but when she tried to curl it, it kept pulling on my hair and left kinks (like edges instead of round curls)



but im not sure if that was because she curled it weird (like how you would make ribbon with scissors) or if the straightener just doesnt work very well, because I use a chi to curl too and it works fine but it just gets too hot for my hair.



should i get the t3 and try it out for myself? what brand would you recommend?Chi straightener sucks, is t3 any good?
I also have a chi and i find that it works miracles.



If you're having trouble with it frying your hair then keep the straightener moving or just run it faster along your hair.



I would suggest getting some sort of product for the split ends or get your hair trimmed more often.



The little hairs that stick out of your head is frizz that probably happened when you were brushing your hair and broke the strand so try a different brush or brush more carefully.



And remember, the people who did your hair are hairstylists, or at least had extensive training using it, i have gotten straighteners after they did my hair and received mediorce results.



Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment