Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Omg..... help with stupid mom and school.?

Okay, so my mom wakes me up for school because I grew up waking up by my mom and not by an alarm clock. So my mom would always wake me up at 6:45am when school starts at 7:10am. I was late to school 2 weeks straight because of my mom. I never said anything about it but I'm really sick of this because today my homeroom teacher wrote me up for coming to school late..... I was like ';Wth. Okay, I don't care.'; because it's not my fault.



So I need to fix my hair by straightening/curling it and she gave away my ';CHI'; straightener to someone else without even asking me. WTH. DOES SHE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH A CHI STRAIGHTENER COST? So I have to use a cheap drugstore straightener now and EVERYONE KNOWS THAT IT TAKES MORE THAN JUST 5 MINS. TO FIX YOUR HAIR but my mom was like ';You can fix your hair LESS THAN 5 MINUTES'; and I got mad and I told her ';Shut up, if it's so possible for anyone to do their hair in less than 5 minutes, then you do it. Show me. I want to see'; and she got mad and started talking crap about me. But anyways, my mom refuses to wake me up earlier and I don't want to go to school looking like a frizzy haired freak.



And I've been late for 2 weeks straight already and supposedly our school supports a program where you get a certain amount of tardies and you'll be sent to ';0 Credit'; and you would either have to go to summer school or re-take the school year..... Is there a way to get rid of all these tardies? Because it's not even MY FAULT and my counselor knows how immature my mom is because she's spoken to her before and she knows that I get abused by her. (Another story.)Omg..... help with stupid mom and school.?
I know how you feel. You can go to the store and buy a fairly cheap alarm clock (5 bucks maybe less) and it works fine, it's what I did. I'm a dude and I take more than 5 minutes on my hair lol.Omg..... help with stupid mom and school.?
Get an alarm clock. I know about mom's talking **** about taking too long to get ready, so now you just need to start taking control of your school attendance.



I guess you're **** out of luck then. Sorry.
set an alarm clock so you can wake up earlier
Oh honey- you ought to go hug that woman! Cause if you were my kid you would have the wake up call of your life!
Buy an alarm clock, quit blaming others for you immature shortcomings, man up and face the penalties for being late. You are a spoiled selfish child and if you were my child I would knock you into next Tuesday.
Do you have a cell phone? If you do you can use the alarm clock on that to wake up.
School starts at 710? Damn that's early...well what I suggest is you be responsible...like wake up earlier yourself, don't rely on your mom...grow up
Honey, you need to set an alarm clock for yourself. Figure out how much time you need to get ready and allow for that so you can get to school on time. This is your responsibility.
You need to start taking responsibility for yourself and stop blaming others for your problems.



Its a simple solution. Get up earlier. If it takes you 45 minutes to get ready, then you need to get up 45 minutes earlier. Get an alarm clock like others have said. Mommy isn't going to be around to get you up for the rest of your life so learn to deal with it.
should have traded in that CHI iron for a cheaper straightener and an alarm clock...



also if you go to sleep at 10pm or 9pm you will usually wake up earlier...
Here's an online alarm clock! http://onlineclock.net/
Break your mom's freakin rules and get your own alarm clock!
Snivelling about your mom doesn't help you.



Get your own clock. Hide it if necessary. There are some very quiet and cheap ones available.



You are old enough to use a computer, surely a clock is simpler and would end this little problem.



Sounds as though this is not really about a stupid clock but other issues.



Don't bother responding to me, I can't be bothered with spoiled brats.
Seriously? I get up a 6:00 AM for school starting at 7:30! It's far. Get used to life. SUCK IT UP! You'll get used to it soon enough. and im only 13. My mother + father go to sleep at 12 am-2am and wake up at 6am - 7 am. IT'S LIFE, GET OVER IT!!!! But i still feel pity for u. I know how it is to get used to this crap for your whole life then you actually have to wake up....

IT SUCKS!!!



oh well... ; )
Perhaps buy a watch that you can set your alarm on. They have ones that vibrate and won't even make a noise. Learn to take it upon yourself to wake up instead of relying on others. Try to explain to your mom that getting an alarm clock or something to help you wake up, will help you get to school on time, give you time to fix your hair and get ready for the day, and save her the hassle of waking you up in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment