Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Which is a better straightener PLEASE HELP!!!! at least READ THIS and whoever helps the most gets 10 points?

okay I want to get my hair straight like this millionaire at my school (she is truly a millionaire i don't know her well or i would ask her what she uses she is a grade older than me) she gets her hair perfectly straight and i looks beautiful, i've heard rumors that she uses the same straightener as miley cyrus (not sure if its true or not?) but i looked up miley cyrus straightener on google and i found she uses the CHI straightener. I found a website that sells this straightener here is the website



http://www.folica.com/



heres the product itself



http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1.html



now i dont know which brand to get so im looking for the best quality im looking for smooth silky beautiful hair.



sedu

http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1560.html







i am looking at the sedu videos and rates and i think i would like to get this straightener i think



so if i curl my hair with this item

what products should i use from the folica website(1st link above) to curl my hair in steps to use (please list them in the order i should use) remember that i want my hair smooth shiny and beautiful...

I want the products to use after i wash blow dry/ air dry my hair so like which moose and styling products to use



and what products should i use from the same website above to get my hair straight same instructions and the curling



and now

what shampoo%26amp; conditioner should i use to get my hair smooth, healty, and shiny?

please try to get good products for all of my answers on the website

http://www.folica.com

and try to keep the prices of each item under $30 (each)

and here are some fact about my hair and some pictures i want to get it to look like (not how the pictures are styled how shiny and healthy and beautiful they look and if i can get them like that with a straightener off the folia website!)



my hair is

color: brown (everyone mistakes it for being black) but i guess its a dark shade of brown

lenght: sholder with layers side bangs. I hope to get maybe bangs across or just keep the side bangsand my hair long?

my hair isnt thick but it isnt that thin either but i guess you can call it thin



pictures

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/images/B000NOOB3U/ref=dp_otherviews_z_2?ie=UTF8%26amp;s=drugstore%26amp;img=2

i really like these pictures of this girl her hair is beautiful and healthy and if you know/use shampoo that makes your hair like this please tellWhich is a better straightener PLEASE HELP!!!! at least READ THIS and whoever helps the most gets 10 points?
A Sedu flat iron is proven to work and have better results than CHI.



I suggest getting a Sedu flat iron.Which is a better straightener PLEASE HELP!!!! at least READ THIS and whoever helps the most gets 10 points?
i was debating this a while back;

i would go with sedu because its reviews are slightly better

and Chi's are known to break / go on fire after like 6 months and not worth the money

but i guess its a matter of opinion %26amp; there won't be a HUGE difference.



as for shampoo and conditioner

i swear by Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine

fully condition every shower =] [only shampoo a few times a week]

love it =]

and i heard aussie is good too but havent used it myself
i have a CHI, and when i straighten my hair i don't use any special shampoo or anything else. i just use normal shampoo and conditioner. after i take a shower i blow dry my hair, then straighten ii by layers and it comes out shiney. so you dont need al lthe extras.
CHI's are better my friends have em and their really awesome



and thats prolly edited

everyone is jealous of my hair at skewl i dont know y

i scrub in some pert shampoo and conditioner (2 in 1)

and then i use pantene ice shine

then when i am done i rinse it out reeeeally well and i wrap it in a towel

and i have a straightner

=]
Most people will say get the CHI. I just have some lame straightener that doesn't work so well so I asked this kinda question earlier and I'll show you what I got. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> also as for shampoo, I'd go for tresemme, I have naturally gross frizzy hair but tresemme makes my hair fabulous! (do i sound like a commercial or what?)
CHI is very good working hair straightener and Cheaper also.



http://hairstraightenersiron.com/chihair鈥?/a>



AND



GHD is the best product but the price is higher.



http://hairstraightenersiron.com/ghdhair鈥?/a>
http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1...

No comments:

Post a Comment