Friday, November 19, 2010

I need a new straightener!!! HELP!!!!?

I have a Revlon Sty-lix now. and it works ok but it gets my hair caught up in it and pulls it some times. and it flips out at the bottom before the school day is halfway over!!!!! I would like a $20 tops!!!! PLEASE don't tell me that i cant find a good one that cheap or to save up and buy a chi... Im 13 and I have like $100 but i want to buy other stuff. I would like 1 1/2'; barrel and curved. Heat settings, at least up to 350 f. I would like a pink or cute one if possible=) Im white with straight/ wavy hair. I would like one with built in brush and/ or conditioning strips (like wahl straightener) PLEASE NO CURLING/ STRAIGHTENING IRON COMBINED!!!!!!!



Ways to get picked as best answer:

Tell Brand, Model, where at, how much, link=]I need a new straightener!!! HELP!!!!?
I would suggest these two products that I have had great experience with because i used to have crazy curly hair that couldnt stay straight at all, and now my hair is naturally wavy and stays alot straighter. And I think that they would fit your budget :)



Iron:

Get a babyliss pro nano titanium. It has great heat controls and can get REALLY hot! I went from taking 30 minutes to straighten with a CHI withouth lasting results, and now my hair straightens in 5-10 minutes and lasts all day unless i get it wet. It has made a HUGE difference to me. If you get it at this website you get a discount (60 dollars off!!!) and free shipping. Its definitely worth it.





http://search.folica.com/search?p=Q%26amp;ts=c鈥?/a>



Product:

I started using Nexxus Sleek memory and Heat Protexx around the same time i bought my hair iron. You put it in your hair when its wet, then blowdry and straighten. After a few weeks, you will notice your hair will dry and straighten so much easier and quicker! Like i mentioned earlier, my hair used to be annoyingly curly, and now its soft and wavy, I can even brush it while its wavy and it will still look good! You can get it at drugstores for about 10 dollars





http://www.nexxus.com/Product/Sleek-Memo鈥?/a>



http://www.nexxus.com/Product/Heat-Prote鈥?/a>I need a new straightener!!! HELP!!!!?
im sorry but there arent any good ones that cheap. get a solia
i recomend da remington1 but its about 50$
u cant get one that cheap but an instyler sounds like it would work for u
First you don't have to say your race just say your hair kind. Ok you need to find an iron that has a brush attatched. Like the instyler or one from Qvc. I'm 13 too and when I was 10, my mom bought this iron with a brush on it to work thru my curly hair, it was amazing. Or invest in a serum its probably cheaper than an iron and doesnt dry out ur hair as much. If you want spiral curls or beachy waves get hot rollers or velcro. I hoped this helped. And herbal essence has stuff called dangerously straight it might help with straightening. (www.herbalessence.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment