Friday, November 19, 2010

Cute, easy hairstyles?

I have always had trouble with creating cute looks for my hair. I'm a sophomore, and my school starts at 7, so I don't have a lot of time to do my hair.



I always straighten my hair, but lately it's been becoming fried (even with my Chi 44 Heat Protectant) and boring and repetitive. My hair is layered, and I have side bangs, and my hair goes down a little past my shoulders. This makes it really hard to put it up without everything falling out.



What are some cute, relatively easy hairdos I can do to mix things up? Please keep in mind I don't want to hear ';curl it';, etc. I know I can ';curl it';, but I need some direction on how to work with my type of hair. If you have a lot of ideas/instructions, or can direct me to a helpful site, it's greatly appreciated. Also, natural ideas that don't use heat tools would be good.Cute, easy hairstyles?
I have the same hairstyle as you but a little longer and I straighten it EVERYDAY. I think it looks cute when I do I high pony tail and some of it falls out. Messy buns are also really cute. French braids are my fav. And you can leave your hair down but add barrets to make it look different. You could also try curling your hair (without heat). For perfect wavy hair wet it, add moose or hair spray, then brush it so its smooth and tangle free, braid it (2 braids, one on each side) as tight as your can make them and its ok if the layers stick out a little. Leave the braids over night. Then take them out and shake them and your hair will be really wavy and natural looking. And it holds for a long time.





Hope that Helps :)Cute, easy hairstyles?
You can:

1) do the twist/braid in the front (to pull bang out from your face) . idk how to really explain it you just twist the bang back and pin it with bobby pins.

2)Or scrunching it is really quick to do, just if you wash your hair in the morning, put moose in it after and scrunch your hair than spray with hair spray. (no heat needed for the curly/wavy look, so you won't damage your hair.)



Good luck.

(:
I know what you mean. I'm a heavy sleeper and usually only have thirty minutes to get ready in the morning, so it's helpful to know some quick styles.

You can do a bun, but to make it less boring by putting it on one side by your ear. There's also the high bun which is really common in fashion week right now. Use some pins to lock your hair in place.

You can also put all your hair on one side, fasten it with a long brooch type thing on the back, maybe curl a strand of your hair on the front.

Another thing is headbands. At H%26amp;M there are headbands that have huge flowers, feathers etc in them and such. You don't even have to do your hair as the focal point is the accessory.

I personally don't like putting my hair through heat so I just do those little bits of stuff. Oh and one more weird thing, I sleep with my hair above my head. I've always done it and I find in the morning my hair's all volumized. It's great. hahah.
I am the exact same, i use bubz beauties hair styles.. they normally take like 5 minutes

http://www.youtube.com/user/bubzbeauty?blend=1%26amp;ob=4

they are super cute as well (:
Here is an effortless way to get cute, shiny, frizz-free, voluminous waves:



1) Wash and condition hair in the shower. Than towel dry hair.



2) Flip head upside-down and aim blow drier at roots for a minute. Use heat on them, than blast with cool air to lock them in place.



3) Apply a dime size of smoothing cream (I like Nexux's) and a shine serum (I like Garnier Fructis') all over hair. Starting at ends and than the roots last.



4) Blow dry top layers with a medium round brush. This smooths out the top so you don't have any weird bumps. But it curves them in so the texture isn't too different from your wavy hair.



5) Blow dry the rest of your hair combing your finger through it as you blow dry it. Do this until is 80% dry. Than let it air dry the rest of the way, occasionally scrunching it up.



I hope this was helpful!
you could braid or twist your bangs then bobby pin it down, a half up do, or take a piece of hair on each side, braid them, and pin them back. You could try a side ponytail, a messy ponytail, a bun, or a fishtail braid.
Flat-top or a G.I. If I had any hair thats what I would have. Easy to clean and care for.
  • stop oil leak in car
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment