Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I keep my hair straight?

My natural hair is long, thin, brown with big, open curls. Kinda like this: http://images03.olx.com/ui/1/79/62/79077鈥?/a>



I straighten my hair every other day with a Conair Infiniti Nano Silver Steam Straightener [red]. I divide into sections when straightening and that helps a little. I also use CHI Straight Guard before, and it also helps. By the end of the day, my hair will be a little more wavy, with more volume.



So, I've been wondering if there are any good techniques/products to keep the hair as straight as it is when I finish straightening, without sprays that make your hair as hard as stone. Here is a list of the products I have:

Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair shampoo [%26lt;- I use this every other day]

Biosilk Finishing Spray - firm hold

Indola Silk %26amp; Cotton spray

CHI Straight Guard [%26lt;- I use it]

CHI Silk Infusion

CHI Keratin Mist

Frizz-Ease Take Charge Curl Boosting Mousse

Frizz-Ease Clearly Defined Style Holding Gel

Schwarzkopf osis+ Sherbet Wax Spray



That's it.. As I said, if none of these products will help me achieve iron-straight hair for a whole day, please tell me the name of the product %26amp; how to use it, and I'll order it. :)



Thanks!How can I keep my hair straight?
i really like the product none of your frizziness from herbal essances. it works well and has a great smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment